Hi everyone. I know the blog has been languishing. I’m hoping to get a nice newsy post up at some point soon. In the mean time I caught these photos of Sahara this morning while she was hoping for treats and thought I’d show her off a bit before I end up hacking her coat up too much. So far so good with her, but this is a rough time of year to keep the fur-kids in their fur coats. It turns out that as a lady of leisure Sahara has quite a fabulous coat.
- 386,609 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 9 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs