As of today, Jitterbug is officially spoken for. I am so excited for this family. I know they will spoil the Lil Bug rotten. She will be three weeks old tomorrow and is just about as chubby as a little kitten can get. She’s walking now and I’m predicting that she will be making a break for the confines of her corral in the next day or two. She’s now at the age where I might be able to get some nice still photos of her. I managed to capture the one below this afternoon. Her eyes are going to be quite exotic, doncha think? 😀 I actually attempted to rub the dark spots off at the inner corners of her eyes a number of times before I realized that her dark coloring extends down in that area.
- 392,071 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 1 year ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 1 year ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 1 year ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 1 year ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 1 year ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs