As you can see, the babies are doing fabulously. They will be two weeks old on the 28th and now weigh 6.7 – 8.7 oz with India and Idaho being the 2 smaller kittens. This, by the way, does not necessarily have any bearing on how big they will be later on. So far all four kittens have gained every day which is what I like to see. It’s not uncommon for a kitten to plateau for a few days, or even lose a little. Still, a loss of any kind puts me on the alert, which is why they are weighed every day.
- 392,152 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 1 year ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 1 year ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 1 year ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 1 year ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 1 year ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs