Below is an example of the shaded golden transformation. The photo on the left is a kitten with the darker classic markings from the “G” Litter at about 3 weeks old. The photo on the right is complements of Mickey (milk name: Goliath) as he looked this winter at just under a year old. You can see that his eyes are changing to green but not quite there yet. Complete eye color change for goldens can take up to two years.
- 386,724 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 8 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 10 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 10 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs