Five days old today, and they are all doing well. I managed to get some photos of them that are actually in focus and more or less show their little faces. You can also see the two different types of tabby markings better. Great photos of Sahara as well. Remember, these little dark larvae will look a lot like Sahara when they grow up. I know. Hard to believe.
- 386,630 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 10 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs