I’m thinking we might expect kittens in mid-June. Sahara has begun to gain weight and all seems well at the moment. As always, one never knows the direction nature may take us, but this is promising. Sahara and the rest of the kitties are enjoying what is sure to be a brief summer spell of hot weather before the marine layer moves back in to cool things off…. but she keeps me busy by sauntering into the house for a little snack a gazillion times a day. So, she’s eating well and getting plenty of exercise. She almost caught her second bird just the other day. Well, the silly thing landed right in the enclosure! What was a cat to do? The bird realized the error of its ways almost immediately and staggered back into the air with Sahara and two of her handmaidens dancing in hot pursuit.
- 386,630 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 10 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs