I sure don’t miss the snow, but I have been patrolling my cat fence and netting thinking I should do something about those wet leaves, getting wetter by the day from our recent stormy weather. Then I read this post from a Maine Coon breeder in Great Britain: http://thecatswhiskers.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/snow-can-collapse-cat-fencing/ Apparently the Brits who visit this blog have not been exaggerating about the snow!
- 386,609 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 9 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs