The constant goal of reducing Nugget’s stress continues. Of course knowing what stresses out a cat is a guessing game at best. Also,I suspect that much like ourselves, they often suffer from ambient anxiety that has no tangible source. In any case, I have one tent downstairs which is inhabited by Simba Kahn much of the time. I noticed that Nugget was taking an interest in it when he wasn’t there. Well, one tent and two cats wasn’t going to work, so I brought in the pagota tent given to the kittens this summer and put it in the bedroom. After a great deal of sniffing and a thorough investigation, Nugget moved in for the night.
- 386,609 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 9 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs