It was a long, hard day for Kalahari as you can see, but we got ‘er done! The walls are grouted. I settled for coloring the white grout slightly for a light lavender shade. Any areas that didn’t cover are not glaringly noticeable. I managed pretty good coverage but thickness of the grout on the surface of the tiles varies allowing some bubbles to stand out more than others. Overall, it’s a just fine ‘look.’ The floor to go – I’m hoping it will be just a tad less like manual labor.
- 386,725 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 8 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 10 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 10 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs