Obviously all of this attention has gone to my mis-placed head! My mother raised me better but, alas, that was a LONG time ago. I woke up this morning with the realization that KittyCam could never have succeeded had it not been for the invaluable help from several people. Early on it became apparent that I would need help if the chatroom was to remain “G” rated and not turn into a free-for-all for vermin trolling the Internet. I initially brought in 313 whom you may have seen pop in and out, red cloak trailing, to ban a miscreant (all administrative people in the room are shown in red). 313 has had several identity changes, but seems to have settled for now. … and 313 is quick and lethal — an attribute that we all appreciate. Later, we enlisted Flash who has been a bit more identity secure. They work very well together and keep a close eye on things for me. I’m “FireFly” & “FireFlyLT” and nearly always out to lunch figuratively or literally. With my limited attention span, I need all the help I can get. Early this year with two litters arriving I asked Swat to come in and pinch-hit for 313 and Flash as a back up. They’ve all done a great job keeping KittyCam a safe and clean place for people of all ages. Thanks and kudos to my helpers!!
- 386,607 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 9 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs