It’s seems that I may have misspoke on the PuppyCat issue. Blithely under the assumption that I reside with the ONLY living PuppyCat, I rested well each night basking in ‘our’ uniqueness. HA! I have since learned that there is at least one other PuppyCat among the Mythicbells kitties and quite possibly more. Elliot! YES! Elliot from Simba Kahn and Tiny Bear’s first litter and therefor full brother to MY PuppyCat, Kalahari. After giving this some thought, I remembered that early reports of PuppyCat tendencies began to filter in even way back then when we learned that S’Arge was actually fetching objects. Still, I remained oblivious to the possible PC strain in my Persian lines. I spent another two days deliberating as to whether I should send out an all points bulletin warning all families with Mythicbells cats of the PuppyCat syndrome. Perhaps, ethically, I should? I remain undecided. Tiny Bear is of the opinion that I may actually be the only one or perhaps I should say THE LAST ONE — per usual — to figure this out, and that all families who now have PuppyCats are well aware of this fact.
- 386,630 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 10 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs