Today I took the kennel out of the G kitten’s corral and they are sure ready. Gobi Bear and Goliath in particular did a lot of exploring. I managed to get a few shots of Gobi Bear worth publishing (only a little out of focus – sigh!). Hopefully we will have a full set of all the kittens soon. I take ’em when I can get ’em!! (OH! BTW — 6 of the kittens are now spoken for, but not yet chosen specifically).
- 392,071 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 1 year ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 1 year ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 1 year ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 1 year ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 1 year ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs