I’ve been enjoying the transformation in Sequoia from kitten to cat. It seems just like yesterday that she was such a tiny baby. They grow up WAY too fast. It’s interesting especially to see the kaleidoscope of colors in her fur and watch them change. I had wondered how much fading we would see. Here are a couple of pictures I took tonight. Her body fur is blending, but the colors on her head are still bright. This probably has to do with the length of the fur. Since her father was a shaded golden, she would have inherited this from him.
- 386,609 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 7 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 9 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 9 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs