I was going to wait until the end of the month to make my declaration, but what the hay! …. Most of you have been speculating in any case because I’ve posted that we are “hopeful” of kittens in April. I’m a little more than hopeful … I’m not sure, mind you, as it is still a bit early to tell… Okay is that enough caveats? I think we may have not one, but TWO litters in mid April. Sahara will be first, then if all goes well, Sirocco a week or so later. I would prefer not to have two litters at the same time, but Sahara has rested over a year, and part of Sirocco’s therapy is that she be mated on her next heat… so here we are … MAYBE two litters of adorable goldens in April. Stay tuned. If one goes back into heat, then I’ll know she’s not PG.
- 392,071 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 1 year ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 1 year ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 1 year ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 1 year ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 1 year ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs