I am no longer be in denial. *Officially pulling head out of sand!* This morning Kalahari exhibited unmistakable signs of breeding behavior… and still no testicles! In all likely hood he’s not fertile in any case. What to do? What to do? I often awaken as from a dream and ask myself: “WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?” Ah , well, more in later articles about the rocky path of one small ignorant person’s trek to becoming a Persian cat breeder. Assuming I survive. I’m making a note to apologize to Simba Kahn for accusing him of being the root of all evil odors in the house.
- 386,725 hits
- National Park Service Centennial August 25th! Sacramento Bee article and interview about/with Nevada and her... fb.me/5hW9QYxWs 7 months ago
- Krakatoa after her bath today (Sitka got one too) fb.me/1lmlGXkSu 8 months ago
- Wonderful blog write up/review of "Boar Island" by Nevada Barr from Hiker to Hiker... fb.me/7Uz3rkuDu 9 months ago
- RT @bookbrag: #NewOrleans: Come down and lend an ear to @nevadabarr, who's at her local bookstore @octaviabooks tonight at 6 talking BOAR I… 10 months ago
- RT @octaviabooks: Hear @nevadabarr now on The Reading Life tinyurl.com/jr3de7g and meet her Tues. at 6 here at Octavia Books. https://t… 10 months ago
Follow this BLOG with Networked Blogs